Houston TX Kitchen Remodel
How Long Does It Take to Remodel a Kitchen?
One question that will always come up when you think about a kitchen remodeling project is "How long will it take?" There are many factors that go into determining the completion date of any home improvement project. Of course, every Houston TX kitchen remodel is different. Understanding the scope of the project can help homeowners get a better idea of the time it will take to complete the project.
- Which style of kitchen do you want to remodel? What style of kitchen would you like?
- Are you going to keep the current layout of your kitchen or change it? Consider countertops, prep areas, and storage.
- Is your plumbing still in good condition? Consider electrical upgrades. Consider new lighting and/or appliances.
Houston Kitchen Renovators offers a free consultation. Our experts will help you through every step of the design process. Our experts can help you choose the right materials and color palette. We also guide you through all options for remodeling your cabinets, countertops, backsplash, flooring, and other elements. Below are two examples of kitchen remodeling scenarios that will help you estimate how long it will take to complete.
Custom kitchen cabinetry
Custom cabinetry can be a great option if you're looking to completely overhaul your kitchen. A custom cabinet can be finished in 10 days. A new countertop can also be installed within a week of the template is completed. We recommend that you schedule your countertop templating once your cabinets have been installed. Most accessories, including backsplash tiles and flooring, can be installed in a matter of days.
Refacing kitchen cabinets
Cabinet refacing is a great option if you like your kitchen layout but would like to have a completely new look. It's possible to save time and money by updating existing cabinet boxes. You will still receive new cabinet doors or drawers. Cabinet refacing can be done in as little as a week to ten days after the installation has begun. Refacing smaller kitchens takes only 3 to 5 working days.
Both of these scenarios allow homeowners to change the style and colors of their kitchen cabinets. This includes new hardware. Houston Kitchen Renovators will schedule material installation on consecutive days for a quicker project. We can help you transform your kitchen faster, more efficiently, and for a lower price.
Additional tips to make your kitchen remodel process more efficient:
- You should plan all meals in advance, as installation may be delayed and your kitchen temporarily unavailable.
- Create a kitchen "outpost." You'll need a place to store items in a space that isn't disturbed. You can use your microwave, coffee maker, and grill outdoors to prepare meals.
- Make sure you have easy access to your fridge and freezer.
- For time-saving cleaning, stock up on disposable plates.
- You can prepare your favorite meals ahead of time and freeze them.
- Take-out menus, nearby restaurants, and food delivery services are all available to help you prepare.
- Keep in touch with your team for any questions.
- Make arrangements to keep your pets and children safe from the construction area.
- Tell your family and friends about any limitations you may experience in your availability.
- Keep your mind open and keep your sense of humor.
Remember that there are always delays during a remodel. These tips will help you to estimate a realistic time frame for completing a kitchen renovation that is right for you.
Houston Kitchen Renovators' team is available to assist you in every stage of your kitchen renovation process, from start to finish. Get a free consultation with a Houston Kitchen Renovators designer expert to explore your options!
Houston Kitchen Renovators
(346) 450 6420